Our Global Board of Directors – Leadership & Management
NISA is guided by a highly experienced management that has proven worth in Engineering & Construction and Agribusiness Enterprise Development.
The management is supported by a team of young professionals and workforce with strong commitment to global Health Safety and Environments (HSE) Standards and Operational Excellence covering areas such as Research & Development (R&D), Information Technology, Food Engineering, Nutrition, Facility Management, Supplies & Procurement, Agribusiness Development and Operations, Finance, Agribusiness Education and Farm Operations & Resource Management and Agribusiness Investment Portfolio Development, Capacity Development and Corporate Agribusiness Consulting.
KOLAWOLE ADENIJI leads the operational excellence of the company through his uncanny abilities in Corporate Governance and Technical Leadership & Management. He is the Founder, President and CEO of NIJI GROUP. He is a UAC trained Engineering Technologist and a Graduate of the premier Technical College, Osogbo. Kolawole Adeniji started Niji Group as a local startup known as Niji-Lukas in 1991 and has transformed into a conglomerate with six subsidiaries that operates in different fields including Agricultural Machineries and Equipment Manufacturing, Farming, Food Processing, Agribusiness Education, Farm Mechanization and Hospitality.
KOLAWOLE ADENIJI is an expert in design and fabrication of agricultural machineries and agro processing equipment. He has immense competence in troubleshooting food processing plants. KOLAWOLE ADENIJI has few local and international awards, including but not limited to:
- Rotary Youth Leadership Award, Resource Person, Akure, Ondo State (2016).
- National Gallery of Art, Award of Excellence, Osogbo, Osun state (2016).
- Nigeria Union of Journalists, Award of food processor of the year (2015).
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering Students’ Society, Award of Excellence, University of Ibadan, Ibadan (2015).
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC), Local Raw Materials Content Award, FCT, Abuja. (2009).
- Success Digest Award, Young Entrepreneur Award, Lagos State. (2000).
KOLAWOLE ADENIJI has attended various international conferences and programs. In 2016 he was one of the top 5 nominated in Nigeria to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in Silicon Valley, California, United States of America. He has been part of several federal and states government committee related to Agriculture. He was part of the 2017 Nigeria Zero Reject Export Initiative organized by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to address the rejection of Nigeria agricultural produce exports in the UK. He chaired a session of the 2017 Akwa Ibom States Agricultural Summit on developing proper structure to boost the state agricultural sector. He is a highly sought after speaker and trainer in the areas of Agribusiness. His efforts in youths engagement in Agribusiness and improving the Nigerian agricultural sector includes the following but not limited:
- “Mechanizing Nigerian Agricultural Sector for an Improved Economy: A Case Study of Niji Group”, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America (AMA Journal, 2018).
- “Sustainable Employment and Entrepreneurial Opportunities for Young People in Agriculture”, Entrepreneurship Talk Presented at the Federal University of Agriculture (FUNAAB) Valedictorian Lecture, February 2018.
- “Achieving Optimum Drying Efficiency for Flash Drying” A Paper presented at CASSAVATECH Conference, Organized by Natural Resource Institute, Greenwich University (2017).
- Entrepreneurship: The Pathway to Self-reliance, Doregos Private Academy, Lagos State, October 2017.
- Breakthrough in Agripreneurship: Creating Opportunities and Impacting Lives, Landmark University, March 2016.
- Agriculture and Agribusiness: Panacea to Youth Unemployment in Nigeria, LAUTECH, March 2016.
- Cassava Processing & Packaging, Rotary Club, September 2016.
- Economic Diversification: Agriculture as Option for a Prosperous Nigeria, Presentation at the Annual Conference of the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, August 2016.
- The Creative Agropreneur, LYSEIS FORTE Port Harcourt, July 2016.
- Agricultural Entrepreneurship: Starting Small, Growing Big, Landmark University, May 2015.
His committed to placing a trade mark of international acceptability through controlled hygiene and food safety won him the 2015 Business Initiative Directions (BID Group), Century International Quality Era Award – Gold Category, Geneva, Switzerland.
KOLAWOLE ADENIJI is a lead innovation implementer for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), HarvestPlus, IDH, ILRI, USAID and GIZ Bosch.
He has worked with major states (Akwa Ibom, Oyo State, Ebonyi State, and Cross Rivers) in Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and is currently involved in Agribusiness Consulting for African countries such as Kenya, Ghana, Cameroun, and Sierra Leone in revamping their agricultural sectors.
KOLAWOLE ADENIJI is the Founder, President and CEO of the Niji Institute of Sustainable Agriculture, whose commitment is to empower Africa through effective in Agribusiness.